DavLong’s Bi-Directional EHR Laboratory Interface is a valuable tool that allows practices to receive accurate and timely lab test results via a bi-directional electronic link with the laboratory. Designed to reduce manual entry and paper output associated with lab tests, it helps to increase the quality of health care by providing physicians with test results expediently and with a minimum of error. Utilizing a directory of the lab’s test codes and insurance codes, it automates the entire process, from electronic orders to results.
DavLong’s Bi-Directional EHR Laboratory Interfaces are fully integrated with MedInformatix. There are three bi-directional Laboratory Interfaces: to national labs, to regional labs, and to a practice’s in-house laboratory information system (L.I.S.).
National Laboratory Interfaces
- Enzo Clinical Labs
Regional Laboratory Interfaces
- Clinical Pathology Laboratories
- Atherotech, Inc.
- Alliance Health Sciences
- Health Diagnostic Laboratory
- Memphis Pathology Laboratories
- Medical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Eastern Carolina Pathology
- Natera Laboratory
- Physicians Choice Laboratory Services
- Progenity, Inc.
- ProPath Services
- Southeastern Pathology Associates
- Sunrise Medical Laboratories
Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Merge LIS (formerly Fletcher-Flora LabPak®)
- Antek LabDaq®
- Orion ALS™
- Orchard Harvest™
- Comtron Labgen™
- Welch Allen : Vital Signs – ECG – Holters – Stress Monitors
- Midmark : Holter Monitors – ECG
- CardioScience : ECG – Holter
Hospital Lab Interface